sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

My only Girl of the hour ....... minha homenagem a molécula mais pestilenta ..... :(

Faz parte do crescimento ..... sei que faz ....






Um comentário:

  1. It's him or me
    That's what he said
    But I can't choose
    Between a vegan and a pot head
    So I chose you, because you're sweet and you give me lots of lovin' and you eat meat
    And that's how you became
    My only man of the hour

    You never lie
    And you don't cheat
    And you don't have any baggage tied to your forefeet
    Do I deserve, to be the one, who will feed you breakfast, lunch, and dinner and take you to the park at dawn
    Will you really be
    My only man of the hour

    I know you'll never bring me flowers
    Flowers they will only die
    And though you'll never take a shower together
    I know you'll never make me cry
    You never argue
    You don't even talk
    And I like the way you let me lead you when we go outside and walk
    Will you really be
    My only man of the hour?
    My only man of the hour.
    My only man of the hour.

    ResponderExcluir